Think Tank Groups
Predicting future by ways of reading indicators, discerning trends, building futuristic scenarios and working out present courses of actions based on these, is a highly specialised field.
Fauji Reporter invites experts in various fields to form their own private think tank groups concerning matters of geo-politics, defence, foreign policy, security, military issues, military life, national economy, defence industry, business, social issues, sports, health, housing or any issue concerning life to write papers and reviews.
Objective of forming such think tank group is to publish quality research work and reviews and hold discussions to help govt, industry, private groups and people to synergise their efforts for nation building.
Fauji Reporter will provide following support:
- Personal hidden/ public profile of members
- Formation of online hidden/ public think tank groups.
- Formation of think tank public and open discussion forums.
- Survey and poll support to take public feedback if required.
- Online software based assistance to search required information, papers and reviews as reference material.
- Assistance in international collaboration with known experts and institutions.
- Private online messaging service.
- Event support services.
- Video discussion support.
- If required offline discussion in place of choosing.
- Online publication support.
- Social media promotion support.
- Dedicated e mail ids of Fauji Reporter ( email@example.com ) as required by each group & many more.
Fauji Reporter proposes to hold an Annual Military Leadership Summit and Award Event in end of 2019. All papers and reviews of all such groups will be eligible for selection for presentation in this summit.
Following subjects are suggested for experts to chose for writing papers/ reviews :
1. India 2050; Present Trends and Scenarios.
2. Governance of Defence; A Constitutional Perceptive.
3. Annual Review of Situation within Economic Frontiers of India.
4. Annual Review of Geo-Political Situation in Indian Sphere of Interests.
5 . Annual Paper on Conflict Resolution within Indian Sphere of Interest.
6 . Annual Review of Internal Security Situations in India.
7. Annual external & Internal threat assessments ; A Hybrid War Perceptive.
8. Annual Review of Growth Perspective of Def Industry and Mil Tech Innovations.
9. Annual Review of Military Leadership and Org Development Challenges.
10. Annual Review of Military Issues and Challenges of Military Families.
11. Challenges and issues of Military Journalism.
Above subjects are suggestive in nature. Experts are invited to select any of the above or suggest their own. Experts can suitably modify above suggested topics if required.
Expert Think Tank can work out their plans to publish mid year or quarterly drafts or hold video discussions to get open feedback.
Each Think Tank Group shall nominate a group coordinator who can remain in touch with Fauji Reporter for managing support as required.
Fauji Reporter makes an open invitation to institutions, experts groups, or professionals from any background to participate in this initiative.
Please submit your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Leadership Summit
Fauji Reporter proposes to hold an Annual Military Leadership Summit later in year 2019 along with an annual award event. The idea was mooted by Lt Gen A K Singh; honorable ex Lt Gov of A & N.
The summit will fill the vacuum, which exits in India in this domain. Such military leadership summits are a norm in most of developed democracies. The event shall be showcased by known media house in all communication mediums.
The plan for leadership summit shall be circulated in due course.
Under first stage, formation of Think Tank Groups is proposed. Selected publication and discussions shall be presented in Annual Leadership Summit.
Fauj Reporter in due course shall be bringing international tie up to recognise such published papers/ reviews.
Fauji Reporter can be contacted at 9711390413 for any clarification or assistance.