CVs of suitable candidates are invited for vacancies of Defence Correspondent Volunteer in all major cities across India and districts in India and abroad.
Fauji Reporter plans to appoint/ nominate/ impanel at least one defence correspondent in every block/ ward across country with some at district, state and national levels.
The vacancies are on the volunteer basis. The job profile is:
- Liaise with authorities and attend all relevant functions and events on invitations and file reports
- Interact with political, govt, PSUs, military, ex-servicemen and their families and submit write ups/ reports for publications
- Represent Fauji Reporter as Defence Correspondent and Press Reporter
- Carry out business development activities
- Provide press/ media support ex-servicemen and their families.
The position gives respect and recognition and also builds career as journalist
The candidate shall be
- Any one from the media industry or student or any ex-servicemen (any rank including JCOs & ORs) or member of ex-servicemen family or any one who has interest in field and has required skills & passions
- Shall have required liaising skills and contacts
- Shall have fluency in speaking and writing English
- Should be able to file reports and carry out interview
- Should be good in required IT skills
The position is purely on volunteering basis and non paid. However it offers a very interesting area to work and gives you reputation and branding. Selected candidates will be given official e mail id and access to system and will be allowed to use Fauji Reporter visiting card as Defence Correspondent. They shall have privilege to be member of press bodies as per eligibility.
After 12 months of work completion, a certificate of qualified Defense Correspondent will be given subject to conditions.
The position is ideal for ex-servicemen or family members who wish to remain active in society and network with a respectable identity. It is also suitable for young journalists who wish to make their career in the field.
Interesting candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com giving choice of area.