Please see the attached Job Description
Job Location: Hyderabad
Company: KEOLIS (Hyderabad Metro Rail)
Name of the Post & Positions:
1. Traffic Controller (TC): 5 Positions.
- Responsible for the smooth functioning & Safe Train Movement of all trains running on their respective main line during his shift
- Monitors supervise & Controls automatic Train Control System during normal & abnormal scenarios.
- Manages failures on the train and signalling system, regulate traffic using relevantprocedures and resume normal operation as quickly as practicable
- Coordinates with maintenance teams (works, track work, power supply, overhead line etc.), and planning cell and monitors the execution of work accordingly
- Coordinates with traction power controller and depot controller for all field works (permits to work granted by Chief controller) especially the ones that need power blocks & Train Movement
- Coordinates with other OCC Controllers, Train Crew Controller, Train Operators & Station
- Controllers and maintenance staff while managing normal & abnormal scenarios
- Select and implement timetable as per schedule in consultation with OCC Chief Controller
- Strictly follows operational procedures and rules
2. Group Station Controller (GSC): 5 Positions.
- The Group Station Controller is responsible for ensuring that:
- All Station Operations staff is competent in performing their duties and that their refresher training is done on time.
- That there is always a Station Controller at each station
- Documentation is up to date, cascaded to all staffs in stations and that superseded documents are destroyed
- Cash is handled safely as per SOP
· Manage Station Controllers under his jurisdiction
· Being conversant with all station equipment and replace Station Controller, if required
- There is one Group Station Controller on duty for approximately 5 to 8 stations in General shift, ideally covering the peak hours
- Reporting all important events, analysis to Station Manager
- Strictly follows operational procedures and rules Responsible for elaborating reports and analysis on station’s working
- Any other works assigned by Station Manager
- To coordinate mock-drills
- To provide on-the-job training to new recruits.
- Candidates possessing B. Tech / Diploma – ECE / EEE / Electrical / Mechanical
- Languages Known: Telugu, Hindi, English
- Medical Standard – Vision should be 6/6 without glasses (Candidates using glasses; have undergone Eye surgery; using glasses for headache; are not eligible for the position)
Preference will be given to the ex-servicemen who have worked in ATC, Radar control operations, flight operations, etc in Army/Navy/Air Force
Salary: Best in the Industry
a) Psychometric Test: At Hyderabad Metro Administrative Building, Nagole.
b) Personal Interview: At Hyderabad Metro Administrative Building, Nagole.
c) RDSO Test (Research Designs & Standards Organisation): RDSO test will be
conducted by Indian Railways – (RDSO).
d) Medical Test: Cost will be borne by company
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resume by e mail to:
Contact: Mr Anil: 040-22080170.
LAST DATE FOR SENDING THE RESUME: 18.01.2020.
Please send e mail directly to the above e mail id Rudrapogu.email@example.com
Please don’t send resume to Sainik Welfare Department
Thanks and Regards,
Col.P.Ramesh Kumar (Retd)
Director, Sainik Welfare.
Sainik Aramghar Complex
Raj Bhavan Road
(SOURCE: VIA E-MAIL)
Source: Ex Servicemen Welfare
Click to read article at Source JOBS IN HYDERABAD METRO